Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tuesday In Texas

After taking the red eye of all red eye flights from LaGuardia Airport I arrived in Dallas Fort Worth Airport at 10:30 am Texas time yesterday.  There was no sleep for the weary as I drove to Chico, Texas, population 947 or 1005 depending on the direction that you drive into town.  I meet my friend Ron Sands, along with his dogs, Shadow and Sugar, met me at the door (pictures to come in a later post).

We spent the afternoon talking then headed off to the golf course for some practice, followed by a quick trip to Walmart to return an unwanted bookshelf and then great mexican food at Casa Torres.

Set my tent up in the yard to air out for my trip to Guadalupe Peak and just enjoying the 68 degree temperatures and the BIG SKYs of Texas.  Gotta go golfing.  Will post more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment