Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Delaware's Ebright Azimuth (on October 15, 2013)

First, an apology to anyone who has tried to follow my blog.  My last post was over a year ago.  I have had many adventures since then, but I have not posted since September 12, 2013. Let me catch you up by beginning with THE most boring high point that I have tagged thus far.  Ebright Azimuth is simply a benchmark beside a sidewalk on a suburban road in Delaware.  I was returning a rental card after a Columbus Day weekend drive to visit John Sands and Sherry Makepeace in Martha's Vineyard.  I get my rental cars in Teaneck, New Jersey.  It seemed "logical" to bag a highpoint while I had wheels.  I was there on October 15, 2013. Not a lot to comment about here.  I drove, I saw, I returned.  Since it was so close to Philadelphia, I called my friend Ted Sands at the Wharton School to invite him for spontaneous dinner before I went home.  Alas, even that was anticlimatic, Ted was too busy studying for a Finance exam.  Delaware was done, but dull! It's by a cell phone tower and a trailer park and it's just over 447 feet above sea level.






No comments:

Post a Comment