Friday, July 5, 2013

It's Been A While

I have been busy since last September, but not pursuing high points. So, I haven't posted to the blog.  Now I'm back.  Just returned from a successful summit of Mt. Elbert, Colorado's high point.  In early June I reached the summit of Mt. Marcy, New York's high point from a unique route.  Both posts to follow.  I will say briefly that I was not idle during the interim.  Our family took a spectacular trip to Asia which included Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Korea and Japan.  Those of you who are Facebook friends have read and seen an account on my Facebook page as we were traveling.  Now I am back to my pursuit of state high points with a renewed interest and the help and support of several new friends who love climbing and hiking as I do.
Here are just a few pictures from our Asian Trip:

Angkor Wat Cambodia

Cooking Class in Bangkok, Silom Cooking School
Royal Palace Bangkok, Thailand

Zach's apartment in Bangkok

Halong Bay, Vietnam

Zach in Halong Bay
Cambodia, near Siam Reap
Seoul, Korea
Thailand
Kyoto, Japan

No comments:

Post a Comment